25 Things That Are Better Than Pitt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

There’s been a lot of trash talk before the highly anticipated Pitt vs. Penn State football game, but here in Happy Valley we don’t have to prove how much better Penn State is than Pitt. Everyone knows how much better Penn State is, so we thought we’d like to respond to this article and let our readers know a few other things that are better than Pitt.

1. Vlad

2. Butt sweat

3. Lion Path

4. Getting a cavity filled

5. The Starbucks line in the HUB

6. The Shortlidge hill

7. “Who do you know here”

8. Taking a huge sip from a water bottle only to find out it’s vodka

9. Shattering your phone screen

10. Sneezing while you’re putting on mascara

11. When this happens

12. When you really have to pee but you’re wearing a romper

13. MySpace

14. Nicholas Cage

15. Crocs

16. Waking up before your alarm goes off

17. Buying something and having it go on sale the next week

18. When you’re in the ocean and something touches your foot

19. People who bring 40 items in the 10 item or less line

20. Pink eye

21. Cumulative exams

22. Seasonal allergies

23. When someone takes your clothes out of the washer and puts them on top

24. Cold showers

25. People that think Pitt and Penn State actually have a rivalry

There’s no doubt in our minds as to which team is going to come out on top this Saturday. We Are!

Adrea is a senior at Penn State and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Business, Women's Studies, and International Studies. She also served as a Chapter Advisor for 8 international chapters during her time studying abroad in Florence, Italy. In addition to Her Campus, Adrea is a senior reporter for Penn State's student newspaper, The Daily Collegian, and a contributing writer for Thought Catalog. She is the social media intern for Penn State's Office of Strategic Communications. In the rare time that she's doing something other than writing, she's probably Googling pictures of pugs or consuming an excessive amount of caffeine. Follow her on Twitter: @adreacope