24 Things That Are Better Than Penn State

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

With the Pitt vs. Penn State football game approaching, the in-state rivalry is more intense than ever. Both sides have been dishing out the trash talk, but honestly, we all know Pitt is way better than Penn State. In fact, here are a few other things that are better than Penn State.

1. 8 a.m. classes

2. The DMV

3. Twilight

4. Getting stuck walking behind slow people

5. The common cold

6. Group projects

7. Stepping in gum

8. When your sock slides off inside your shoe

9. That spider that ran under your bed and you never found

10. Eating at market

11. This trash can

12. Hitting your funny bone

13. One-ply toilet paper

14. Squidward’s attitude

15. That water that comes out of the ketchup bottle and sogs up perfectly good fries

16. Tests without curves

17. Nickelback

18. Body odor

19. People who chew with their mouth open

20. Crocs

21. Mufasa’s death

22. Someone eating your leftovers

23. The Yik Yak update

24. Your middle school awkward phase

Best of luck to Pitt football on Saturday! H2P

Photo Credit:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Kelly is the President/ Campus Correspondent at HC Pitt. She is a senior double majoring in English writing and communication rhetoric while pursuing a certificate in digital media. Writing has always been a passion of hers, and she hopes to work in book publishing and a best-selling author one day. She works as a tutor at Pitt's Writing Center and an intern at Creative Media Agency Inc. In her free time, she works on her novel, reads stacks of books and explores Pittsburgh with her friends.
Casey Schmauder is a Campus Correspondent and the President of Her Campus at the University of Pittsburgh. She is a senior at Pitt studying English Nonfiction Writing with a concentration in Public and Professional Writing.