Spring in Your Step: Winter to Spring Workout Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

This week makes the first post in our series, “Spring in Your Step.”  We will be featuring different places around Providence to workout at now that the spring weather is here!  So look out for the next post in the series!

Looking for a way to change your workout routine or for a different way to enjoy the spring weather? As we are finally transitioning into the beautiful spring weather, running outside is something that many students here at PC are looking to do. It can be difficult, if you don’t know your way around the local Providence area, to find a route that fits your running style. With the development of the new Hendricken Field track you no longer have to worry about this. What better way to enjoy the sun and a good workout than on the brand new track? Although the weather has been getting much warmer, it can still get pretty windy- dressing in colorful layers is the best way to keep warm and still look trendy. Remember to drink plenty of water and have your best playlist handy to keep energized and motivated throughout your workout!