11 Pets to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

Everyone needs some animal cuteness to get through the day. Here’s a few cutie pies to follow to add more adorable to your feed!

@RealDiddyKong

Diddy Kong and Tiny Kong are the cutest little finger monkey brothers! Their bathtime videos are the most adorable thing you’ll watch today.

@TheAdventuresofHoney

Honey is the most photogenic Miniature Dachshund in Australia by far!

@Dog_And_Squirrel

Callie and Stewart are an unlikely pair from Southern California. You’ll be tagging your bff in their pictures everyday saying “so us.”

@NutmegTheLongDog

Nutmeg is a dapple dachshund with some seriously enviable locks. Her #tbts from her puppy days are the best part!

@This_Girl_Is_A_Squirrel

Jill is a domesticated squirrel that was rescued from Hurricane Issac.

@Lilo_NotStitch

Lilo is by far the most happenin’ guinea pig of all time. Seriously, how could you not fall in love with him?

@PumpkinTheRaccoon

Pumpkin is a raccoon that was rescued. He has the sweetest relationship with his doggy brothers Toffee and Oreo.

@DailyDoseofOzzie

Ozzie is the prickly pride and joy of or chapter’s Former president, Cassi Stovash. And just like his mom, he sure knows how to party! Hey Cassi – I think your drink is spiked!

@LunaTheFashionKitty

Luna is the most fashionable kitty on Instagram for sure. From her poofy dresses to her squishy face, she will quickly become an obsession of yours.

@PitterPatterFurryFeet

Alice and Finnegan are kitty siblings that have the most outrageous photoshoots. Check out this “Game of Furrones” pic!

Sneezy

The local celebrity squirrel at Penn State lives inside a tree on campus and willingly comes out for occasional glamour shots done by one of the students.

Point Park University Junior Acting major with minors in Frappuccinology and Complaining About Boys. The girl on campus with the sequin beanie and the giant shiny headphones (yep, that girl). I usually wear mostly pink and the gym and have nearly 300 bottles of nail polish. Now that I've given you more than enough reasons to hate me, take a looksie at my DIY articles. Maybe you'll change your mind. Comments and suggestions more than welcome!
Lexie Mikula is senior Mass Communications major at Point Park University from Harrisburg, PA. Lexie held the position of Campus Correspondent and contributing editor-in-chief of HC Point Park from May 2014 - May 2016. In addition to social journalism and media, she enjoys rainy days in the city, dogs with personality, watching The Goonies with her five roommates (and HC teammates!), and coffee... copious amounts of coffee.