This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: John Peabody ‘15

Hometown: Drexel Hill, PA

Major: Molecular Biology

Relationship Status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

HC: Why did you choose PITT?

JP: I chose PITT because they are a research oriented school that had a strong athletics program.

HC: What do you want to do when you graduate?

JP: I planned to spend a year or two in the major cities of the US and around the world, hopefully working in a lab while I am there. Then eventually settling down and pursuing a professional degree.

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

JP: I would travel to Egypt to see the pyramids.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girlfriend?

JP: I like a witty girl that isn’t too serious, with a great sense of humor. I also look for girls that are confident and that have a nice smile.

HC: What is your ideal first date?

JP: It would involve either a baseball game or a nice cup of coffee with a good conversation and a lot of laughing.

HC: What are your major turns off in a girl?

JP: A girl that is more concerned with maintaining some certain social status quo rather than just being able to go out and have a good time regardless of what other people think of her.

HC: If you could date one celebrity who would it be and why?

JP: I would date Emma Watson because not only is she a very talented individual but she is also very intelligent and obviously really cute.

HC: What’s your hidden talent?

JP: I can hula dance.

HC: What organizations are you involved in on campus?

JP: The Panther Hula Club, the Biology club, and Habitat for Humanity.

HC: What do you like to do in your spare time?

JP: I like to just hang out with my friends and exercise. Oh, and dance in my apartment when no one is watching. I also like to daydream.

HC: Your favorite flavor of ice cream?

JP: Mmmmm Chocolate.

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt