Frisky Friday: Take Advantage of Holiday Leftovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Coming down off that Turkey Day high only to realize the massive amounts of leftovers you still have lying around? Well my friends, instead of considering this a hassle, think of these little nibbles as something you can use to spice up your next steamy night in with that special someone. Now let’s not get crazy and use stuffing, turkey bits, and mixed greens as an aphrodisiac, because lets face it, they have no type of sex appeal and would likely land you in bed with the idea of sex at the back of your mind while you dip into another food coma. How about using that left over cranberry sauce and melt it down to use as a substitute for chocolate sauce and strawberries instead?! And how about using that whipped cream that was used for the pumpkin pie earlier for a nice topping elsewhere? Keep the holiday spirit alive while showing your honey just exactly what you’re grateful for ;)

So happy holidays my lovelies and let the late night “snacking” begin.

Nahja xxx

I'm a current Junior at the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Spanish language! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I am a huge city kid! I'm very open about most things in my life; Sex, drinking, partying, friendships, etc. (you name it). I'm a firm believer of loving and knowing yourself before allowing others to make those decisions for you. If you don't love yourself or know who you are, then others never will!
Hey, I'm Chris Baker and I just began writing for HerCampus at Pitt. I love God, my family and friends, sports, and my amazing fraternity, Pi Kappa Phi. I love to talk, write, and engage with people, in particular, I like to argue, haha. I love Pitt so if you go here and don't already know me, you should find me and get to know me! Contact me anytime at cbb17@pitt.edu,Thanks for reading!