This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: David Moffa

Graduation Year: 2016

Hometown: Latrobe, Pennsylvania

Dual Major: Ecology and Evolutions, and Business

Relationship Status: Single

HC: Why did you choose Pitt?

David: I enjoy the city life! I wanted a place that would give me different opportunities, including jobs. It’s a great location with all different businesses. Plus, it’s not far from home and I still get the diversity I wanted.

HC: Favorite hobby?

David: I love to cook. (HC: I’ve had his cooking… Best food I’ve ever eaten!)

HC: What is your ideal date?

David: Dinner, and talking. I like tradition a lot, and I like to stick to tradition but add my own twist; something to spark interest.

HC: Turn ons?

David: I like someone that’s driven. Someone that is motivated but doesn’t let it control them. I like someone that’s big on family and faith as well.

HC: What about turn offs?

David: Someone that doesn’t want to explore and doesn’t want to take risks. I don’t like when someone doesn’t see eye to eye with me; I’d like to think of being with someone that agrees with me and that will liven me up!

HC: What are your talents?

David: Well, cooking! (HC: YES. Cooking is one of his talents. I can’t rave enough about his food!)

HC: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

David: I’d travel all around Italy. I guess my first trip would be to see the country in its entirety, and then I’d like to live there someday. I’d go to where my family is from and follow the path of my ancestor’s roots.

HC: I believe your favorite movie says a lot about you, what’s your favorite?

David: It’s a tie! I love all the James Bond movies: the original and with Daniel Craig. I love the Harry Potter series, The Color Purple, Fried Green Tomatoes, and The Notebook.

HC: Where is your favorite place in the world?

David: It’s somewhere I haven’t been yet.  I love to explore, which I guess means I haven’t found my favorite place yet.

HC: You obviously love to cook, what’s your favorite food?

David: Dark Chocolate. Peanut butter. And whatever I want to cook. In that order. 

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt