element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Signs That He Has Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

There’s no better feeling (or more challenging feat) than hitting it off with a cute guy who has a good sense of style. Men’s fashion doesn’t change as drastically as women’s, which is why it’s the little details that matter the most. A few simple additions to a guy’s daily outfit can totally change your perspective on him. Keep an eye out for these signs in your next flirtatious encounter, and you’ll be the most stylish duo on campus!

1. A nice watch. There’s no better sign that a man is responsible and cute than if he wears a classic watch. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it should be a compliment to his outfit. There’s a big difference between wearing a watch because it’s traditional and wearing a watch because you don’t want to be late. So, look for the sexy business major who’s in between.

2. A sweater. Nothing says, “cuddle me” more than a guy in a soft cable-knit sweater. Don’t even get me started on turtlenecks. This completely adorable fashion trend is sadly losing its appeal to guys in favor of sweatshirts. But heads up, boys; sweaters seriously make us swoon. Then all you need is a fire and some hot cocoa!

3. Real pants. Genuine, well-fitting pants are practically the unicorns of collegiate male fashion. When swarmed in a sea of athletic shorts, jeans, and pastel khakis, a pair of dress pants can really make a difference. Especially when paired with the right items, pants are a guy’s way of saying he cares about how he presents himself.

4. Coats. It’s cold in Pittsburgh, and in negative degree weather, it’s simply the norm for every student to pull out his or her humongous, all-consuming parka. However, in the few chilly-but-not-deathly-cold months before and after, there’s nothing that screams, “Date me! I’m attractive and well-dressed!” than a nice peacoat, blazer, or leather jacket.

5. Cologne. Okay, so this one isn’t really a fashion statement as much as it is an important aspect of being a tailored college student. No matter what clothes a boy wears, the smell of good cologne is always alluring. So many boys do it wrong (too much, wrong scent, etc.) that when we find the perfect-smelling candidate, it’s practically hypnotizing.

No matter what a boy is wearing, personality and chemistry should be the top factors when considering a relationship. But when he puts on a great outfit, it makes it that much more appealing to take off.

Image Credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt