Trace Larabee ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.
Name: Trace Larabee
Major: Politics, Econ Minor
Year: Sophomore
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown: Ahoskie, North Carolina
Interests: Fitness, Travel, Trying new things
Occidental Involvement: Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Yoga Club, and other political and volunteer work
Usually Seen: In the gym or library. I do work!
Guilty Pleasure: Anything after 12am
What song on your iPod is on repeat? Keep Your Head Up- Andy Grammar
What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I have attended 8 different schools in the past 6 years (2 being summer schools) and traveled to 12 different countries.
What do you look for in a girl? A girl who is passionate, ambitious, interested in her future…and me!
What is the most confusing thing that girls do? Spend hundreds of dollars on perfume.
Do you have a favorite pickup line? If so, what is it? Girl you look sexier than socks on a rooster!
What is your idea of a perfect date? One that ends well.
Have a first kiss story? As a middle schooler at my first real “high school” party I randomly hooked up with a few upperclassmen and thought I was hot stuff.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Sat outside for hours, half naked in the snow, so I would not get in trouble with her parents
Would you rather have her make the first move or are you a traditional guy? I am a very traditional guy but if a girl likes me she should let me know and I am not opposed to her making the first move.
Do you have a deal breaker? Someone who is too clingy/suffocating
What is your best memory of Occidental/Los Angeles and why? My first day in LA/Oxy, because it symbolized a new chapter of my life.
If you could only bring 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? A Jeanie to get me off that Island.

Photo Source: Trace Larabee