This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

We made it! We’re halfway through the semester! By now you’ve had midterms and may be getting a little homesick.  Our Ohio State t-shirts are turning into Ohio State sweatshirts and jean shorts are turning into jean pants. 

Not only are we halfway through the semester, we’re halfway through the college football season! 

Wait, it’s almost over?!

BUT, the season has only hinted at all the great things to come.  There’s already been some major shifting in the AP Polls.  Week six in college football was CRAZY! Twelfth ranked Mississippi State beat sixth ranked Texas A&M, eleventh ranked Ole Miss beat third ranked Alabama, and twenty-fifth ranked TCU beat fourth ranked Oklahoma.  After falling from eighth to twenty-second after losing to Virginia Tech, Ohio State has hurdled their way up to thirteenth.  

Thank you Mississippi State, Ole Miss and TCU.

Here at Ohio State, there’s one halfway point that we always look forward to which is the football halftime show. Whether they’re moon walking across the field as Michael Jackson,

Or a T-Rex eating a Michigan fan. 

TBDBITL is always a sight to see.

Ohio State starts conference play on Saturday, hosting one of the Big Ten’s inaugural members Rutgers University.  If you’re going to the game Saturday, have fun and watch the band at halftime! Go Bucks!

Lover of collegiate athletics. Freshman at The Ohio State University majoring in Business with a specialization in Accounting. Future collegiate athletic director. This girl sure knows football :) Twitter: @Amari_Dryden Instagram: @Amari_AKA_Mario