This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

We all know those people who seem to be able to do just about everything in college. They’re constantly running around with to-do lists, drinking eight cups of coffee per day, seeming a bit crazy. But I can tell you-Kristine Gerron is not one of those people. Yes, she still does it all. But you’d never guess it from her calm and collected demeanor. If you asked any of her close friends, they’d tell you that Kristine is constantly surprising them with yet another club, service project, or intramural team that she’s a part of. And that’s why she’s this week’s campus celeb–she manages to keep it real, while she does it all.

This girl’s a leader not a follower! On any given weekend morning, you can find her at a service project as the leadership chair for Alpha Phi Omega, a coed fraternity here on campus that focuses on the core values of leadership, friendship, and service. And if that wasn’t enough, Kristine is a dedicated member of the University of Oregon’s Rotaract club, helping to better Eugene’s community and help out the people in it. And when she’s done with that? You can find her on the streets of Eugene with Communiversity, an organization that targets students living off campus in order to help them live in safe and healthy ways. This girl is all about keeping the people happy!

Kristine’s service to her community doesn’t stop when the sun goes down-she works several nights a week driving the university’s Designated Driver Shuttle. Her bright and helpful personality helps students get home safe, while making them smile!

Kristine is one of the most relaxed students here at UO, serving her school and her community–all while finishing up her Human Physiology major. In her downtime, she loves to bake. You can find her delicious recipes on her blog, kgcookincupcakes.com.

No matter what she’s doing, this Denver native is a great example to everyone she comes across–and that is what makes her so special!

The official Her Campus Oregon account