This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Kacie Van Stiphout

Year: Freshman

Major: Public Relations

If you were forced to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

I’d live off of almond butter, oatmeal, and acai bowls. Any of those three things and I would be set for life.

What are you currently binge watching?

Right now, I’m re-watching Gilmore Girls for the 500th time because it never gets old, but I just got into House of Cards and I am obsessed with it. I would definitely recommend the show to anyone who loves politics, Kevin Spacey, or getting your mind blown at the end of each season. My heart always lies with Gossip Girl too. No shame,  you know you love me XOXO.

For you dream music festival, who are some of the headliners?

Well, I would give anything to go to Lollapalooza in Chicago this summer. If I could come up with headliners for my own festival, I would hands down have Kendrick Lamar play because I am in love with him and convinced we’ll get married. Also, Sam Smith, so I could cry while he sings to me, but it wouldn’t be weird (obviously). I wish I could bring back some artists like Amy Winehouse or Frank Sinatra because I dig their music and old souls.

How do you take your coffee?

I wish I could say I take it straight up, but sadly I dig chai tea lattes with almond milk and some honey. If I’m choosing to get crazy, I get a green tea latte with almond milk because I like to shove my alternativeness in your face.

What’s been your favorite part about growing up in Oregon?

I’ve lived here since I was born and I think the one thing I’m still in awe of is the fact we’re so close to the coast, the mountains, the city, and the middle of nowhere. You can do anything in Oregon and it’s only a drive away. That alone makes me want to get in my car and road trip with friends so badly.

Who’s your celebrity Man Crush Monday?

Well I have plenty of celebrity girl crushes, like probably too many and I’m completely okay with admitting to that! I think if I could choose one man crush monday though it would be Morgan Freeman. He’s old and not my crush because I think he super duper hot or sexy. But have you ever seen a bad Morgan Freeman movie? I haven’t and that’s why I crush on him. Plus his voice puts me to sleep and that is rad.

Describe your favorite memory with Kappa Kappa Gamma:

Being apart of Kappa has been my favorite experience here. I get to surround myself with girls who are just are weird, carefree, and outgoing as I am. I would say my favorite memory would either be running to the house on Bid Day or New Member retreat when we went to the beach and all cried and laughed together. It was very sorority and a cool experience. I have a ton of weekend memories that I’ll keep to myself, but let me tell you that Kappas are definitely a good time for sure.

Elissa is a sophomore studying Arts Management at the University of Oregon. In addition to being senior editor of Her Campus Oregon, she is recruitment coordinator and campaign co-director for Climate Justice League, a member of Music Industry Collective, and works as a barista. When she's not hiking or watching documentaries, she's creating collages and dope Spotify playlists. In the future she hopes to travel the world and work for a major music festival. 
The official Her Campus Oregon account