Andrew Ryan

Posted -

Andrew Ryan

When he's not in school or bogged down by work, Andrew loves chillin' and drinking and hanging out with his friends. His favorite book series is Harry Potter and likes movies such as Avatar and Austin Powers. His favorite TV shows include Family Guy, South Park, and The Office.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Carrie Soltis is a fun-loving girl who is always in search of an adventure. For her, it’s the small things in life that matter most; whether it’s enjoying a backyard barbeque with friends, taking a spontaneous road trip in search of freedom, or just lounging around in a beach chair next to the ocean. When Carrie is not busy enjoying the pleasures of a nice sunny day, fiddling around with photography, or spending quality time with her favorite roommate, she can be found deep in her studies at SUNY Oneonta (class of 2011). Carrie is currently majoring in Communication Studies, with a minor in Advertising. Although one of her dreams is to become an events planner, Carrie’s ultimate desire is just to simply appreciate life for all it has to offer and never take a single moment for granted. Carrie aspires travel the world in hopes of acquiring a true gratitude for life.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login