Ice Core Fitness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Ice Core Fitness

By: Darby Radcliff

The newly opened Ice Core Fitness is Oxford’s only licensed BarreAmped(tm) studio and the first studio in Mississippi to offer the GYROTONIC® exercise method, which is a unique fitness experience dedicated to providing the most advanced, creative and enjoyable body shaping, fat burning fitness solutions. 

The founder of Ice Core Fitness is Kristina Carlson, and all Ice Core instructors are nationally certified and trained to offer challenging experiences and fitness solutions to their members.

The fitness center is located steps from the Oxford Square in The Ice House on Van Buren Avenue.

To schedule your private session or to see the Ice Core Fitness class schedule, go here

For more information, check out:

http://www.icecorefitness.com/

Darby Radcliff is a junior at Ole Miss majoring in Magazine Journalism, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at Ole Miss, as well as a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Besides having a passion for journalism, Darby has always had a strong interest in fashion, and has had the amazing opportunity to attend and cover runway shows and fashion presentations for various fashion editorial sites and style blogs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, as well as she has covered L.A. Fashion Week.