Christopher Fitzer ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Name: Christopher Fitzer
Year: Senior
Major: Drama with an emphasis in Scenic Design
Relationship Status: Single
Extracurricular Activities: The Student Theatre Initiative, Alpha Psi Omega, Broadway Cares-Equity Fights AIDS
Hobbies/Interests: Art, happy hour, Fridays, Sooner sports, games, theatre
Favorite Book: Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
Celebrity Crush: Rachel Weisz
Strangest food ever eaten: Vegemite
Farthest ever traveled: Blue Mountains, Australia
Twitter or Facebook: Both
Favorite thing about OU: Fine arts district
Last movie seen in the theater: Harry Potter #7 Part 2
What kind of milk do you drink? Whatever is available
What will you be doing in 5 years? Working at a regional theatre company in somewhere cool like San Francisco or Boston
Any last thoughts for the Her Campus ladies? “Experience is a touch teacher—she gives you the test first, and the lesson afterwards.”

Kali Carter is a senior at the University of Oklahoma, majoring in Public Relations. Kali is a member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, where she has held a number of officer positions, including an executive position as the Vice President of Membership Development. She has worked as a news desk reporter for the Oklahoma Daily newspaper, served as the Treasurer of the Student Society of Professional Journalists and is a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America. Kali currently balances her time working as the Marketing Assistant for an independent insurance agency and an Account Lead at the Lindsey + Asp Advertising and Public Relations Agency in the journalism college. Aside from working and spending time with friends and family, her greatest passions in life are writing and traveling. Kali has studied abroad in Peru, Chile, and Puerto Rico, and spent a summer blogging and living in San Francisco. Upon her graduation in December 2011, Kali does not intend to return to her hometown of Tulsa, Okla. Instead, she hopes to spend the next year or two traveling the world, writing, and volunteering, before eventually settling down in New York City.