The Top 3 Types of Pins from Pinterest that I am Obsessing Over This Week (Pt. 2)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Style, animals, recipes, OH MY! If you are currently not OBSESSED with Pinterest, then I applaud you. Not a day passes by that I don’t find myself scrolling through trend after trend. I can’t seem to get enough of the unlimited world of pinning. Check out what I am obsessing over this week on Pinterest.

1. F(AB)ulous Workout Gear 

Now, I know what you’re thinking. If you’re just going to get sweaty, what is the point of looking cute? Well, I’ve been hitting the gym a little more often than usual lately and I found that if I looked like I just rolled out of bed, then I felt less confident, and less willing to try new/harder things. BUT, if I set out a pair of cute tights the night before and threw my hair into a braid before working out, I was way happier! 

2. Healthy Treats

If you’re anything like me, I snack ALL THE TIME! It’s really starting to become a problem… However, there is hope for all of us. I’ve really been into healtier desserts lately. If I feel like I’m eating the same contents as before but consuming less calories, then it’s a total win-win. My current fav is to freeze a few bananas, blend them until soft then add in mini chocolate chips and freeze the mixture in mini muffin tins. SUPER easy and SUPER yummy! 

3. Inspirational Quotes

Honestly, who doesn’t love a good shove in the right direction? I have been super down lately (mostly because of how awful winter weather is), but I have found my joy again in random bursts of inspiration. Make a list of some of your favorite sayings if you ever start to feel sad, or lonely. It totally helps. 

Well, those are just few of the many pins I am in love with at the moment. There are sure to be many, many more to come! In the meantime, make sure you’re following Her Campus at Oklahoma State on Pinterest!