Ok, I have a confession to make...I am completely addicted to Netflix. The advent of online streaming of hundreds of movies and TV shows available at your fingertips is genius and has made me an even bigger procrastinator if that's possible. Don't feel like doing that history reading? Hmmm I think I will just watch an episode of Parks and Rec...or two. Don't feel like doing the dishes? Maybe I will watch No Strings Attached for the twentieth time. Regardless of my bad habits, there are shows for everyone if you are looking for a new show to obsess over or even an old one to re-watch again. Here are some favorites:
1. Saved by the Bell- Not only does this show have a kick butt theme song, but it defines the good old days in the nineties when acid washed jeans and scrunchies were acceptable fashion choices. Plus it doesn't hurt to watch our inner teenage girl crushes Zach Morris and AC Slater.
2. Parks and Rec- Liz Lemon is to 30 Rock as Leslie Knope is to Parks and Rec. Amy Poehler is just delightful and confirms that every girl has a little bit of her "crazy" in her. The 4 seasons on Netflix will keep you laughing and looking forward to the fifth season in the fall.
3. Psych- If you haven't seen this show then you are missing out. USA shows are underrated in my opinion. Psych is about a crime-solving best friend duo that go about things in the most unconventional way possible. The jokes are fast and witty and the best friend shenanigans are hilarious so check it out.
4. The League- Are you a guy's gal? Then this show is for you. Even if you don't know a thing about fantasy football and don't consider yourself one of the guys, this show is hilarious and deeply inappropriate. A winning combo.
5. Hey Aronold!- Who doesn't love Nickelodeon television? If you ever feel like being transported back to your childhood then feast on these 5 seasons of nostalgia.
If you don't already have a Netflix account then I strongly suggest getting one or sharing one with a few friends. It is well worth it. Happy procrastinating!