This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ohio U chapter.

Name: Julia Whitford

Year: Senior
Major: Accounting

Relationship Status: Single

Why I came to OU: OU wasn’t even on my radar at first. A friend suggested that I visit and that it would be fun if we roomed together. I came for a visit and fell in LOVE! The campus was gorgeous, everyone was so friendly, and the reputation of the business school was definitely a draw. 

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Winter Activity: I love ice skating outside. Although it is usually pretty cold, when there is snow on the ground it really sets the scene. 

What I’m Looking Forward to About Spring: I love when everyone is outside! Campus is beautiful when the trees and flowers are blooming. I love walking outside and seeing everyone just hanging out and having a good time.

Taylor is a graduate of Ohio University and former Co-Editor of Her Campus' OU branch. She would like to eventually work in the publishing industry with hopes of living in New York, San Francisco or Seattle. In her free time, Taylor enjoys reading, volunteering, or hitting up the most hipster joints in town.
Junior Journalism major and Junior editor at Ohio University.