This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

Name: Richard Lowe

Hometown: London

Degree: French and German

Year: 4th year

Campus Involvement: Ex Wakeboard President, Current Wakeboard Freestyle rep

Dream Job: Kitesurf Instructor somewhere sleepy and warm

Personal Claim to Fame: Have kite surfed and had beers with Richard Branson

Fun Fact: I went on twenty flights last year. Sorry world!

Favourite Food: Mangoooooes and salad

Most Embarrassing Uni Moment: Wakeboarding in nothing but very ripped, revealing bright pink tights

Where can you be found on a Friday night in Notts?: Ocean, which I love to hate, but secretly
love.
Allie Pinder

Nottingham

Allie is a fourth year American Studies student, who returned from a year abroad studying at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where she joined the Illinois Zeta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi Sorority. She is the Social Secretary of the AmeriCan Society at Nottingham, enjoys travelling, and has a tiny obsession with the Lion King. 
Anna is a 4th year student at the University of Nottingham. She studies American Studies and completed a year abroad at the University of Illinois, USA in 2011/12 where she found her passion for Her Campus by working for Her Campus Illinois as a news editorial intern. After graduating, Anna wishes to pursue her dream of moving to London (or even the US eventually!) and working in something creative and fast-paced, whether it be editing, fashion journalism, PR or publishing. Hobbies (/obsessions) include fashion, shopping, traveling, music and, most importantly, food.