Campus Style: HC’s Fashion Party Highlights

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Nottingham chapter.

If you weren’t at the Her Campus CoppaFeel event on March 31st, you really missed out – I mean there were free cupcakes, a fashion show…did I mention the free cupcakes?! And to top it all off we raised a whooping £600. The icing on the boob-shaped cake was, of course, the lovely (and very fashionable) people who attended, all of which made my job a lot easier!

These stunning first years looked ready for the fashion show themselves! With a cool mix of everyone’s favourite high street stores – Topshop and Zara, they most definitely brought evening glamour to the event!

(L-R) Imogen Turner, Sociology, Topshop bodycon dress. Olivia, Topshop halter-neck velvet dress. Zindzi, white lace Topshop dress. Alice, Zara printed trousers.

Eleni, second-year Architecture, River Island black bejeweled playsuit

Rosie and Ria look fab in their monochrome outfits, black is always a good option for an evening look. Loved how they kept the jewellery and accessories simple!

(L-R) Rosie, New Look high-waisted black trousers. Ria, black Topshop jumpsuit.

White was everywhere Spring/Summer ’13 – and it looks like it’s making a comeback! There were plenty of stylish ladies (and fellas!) who rocked it well.

Hannah Rought, third-year English, gorgeous white pleated Topshop skirt borrowed from her housemate.

Kimberley Bond, second-year English and Fashion Society President, ASOS maxi dress with sheer panels

Jo Broad, white playsuit and gorgeous bronze Primark necklace.

Kerri, Politics student and Ambassador for CoppaFeel, Topshop blouse with statement jewelled collar

Rob is our guy candy for the article! He looks suave in a white button down shirt with black buttons, his dark denim jeans makes the look super casual.

For the official photos from the night, make you keep an eye on the Her Campus Nottingham Facebook page!

Hannah Rought is a third year English student at University of Nottingham. She is successfully (?) managing her studies and being Head of Social Media for Her Campus Nottingham. Expect her to tweet #thirdyearwoes a lot this year, she doesn't want to graduate and have to become a real life grown up! 
Sheetal studied History at the University of Nottingham and was Campus Correspondent during her final year, before graduating in July 2014. She is currently jumping between jobs, whilst still writing for HC in her spare time. She may or may not be some of these things: foodie, book addict, world traveller (crazy dreamer!), lover of cheese, Australian immigrant, self-proclaimed photographer, wannabe dancer, tree hugger, lipstick ruiner, curly-haired and curious. She hopes for world peace and dreams that someday, cake will not make you fat.