6 Things That Taste Better With Nutella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

If you’ve never tried Nutella, you’re doing something wrong. It’s like chocolate but better and tastes good just straight out of the jar. Check out some of these foods that get even better when covered with Nutella. Warning: jar might be empty after trying all of these. 

1.  Fruit

Chocolate covered anything magically appears before you when you have Nutella and any variety of fruit. Personal favorite is banana and Nutella, but imagine the possibilities; strawberries, rasberries, blueberries… *drooling* It still counts as healthy when you douse it in Nutella, right? 

2.  Toast 

Nutella is acceptable at all times during the day, including breakfast. Pop some toast, a bagel, or an english muffin in the toaster and spread some Nutella on it for a delicious start to your morning. Add some fruit to make it even better! Now that I think about it an Eggo waffle would probably be delicious covered in Nutella too…. *continues drooling* 

3.  Sandwhich

Ok so I’m not telling you to put Nutella on your turkey sandwhich…but by all means go for it. I’m thinking more of a peanut butter and Nutella sandwhich. Or get real fancy and go for Nutella and marshmallow fluff.  Who needs J when you can have PB&N? 

4.  Graham Crackers

Too cold for smores around the bonfire? Nutella can fix that. Spread it on some graham crackers for a great snack, or add some marshmallows for an easy smore! 

5.  Pretzels

Another personal favorite. Nothing better than a salty and sweet combination, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with pretzels and Nutella. Imagine chocolate covered pretzels, but even better. 

6.  Everything

So maybe not everyting, (Nutella covered chicken anyone..?) but the possibilities are endless with Nutella. Check a girls’ Pinterest on any given day and you’re bound to find some sort of recipe involving Nutella. Whether it’s cupcakes, brownies, or even hot chocolate, Nutella is being used in more and more recipes. And with good reason, try some of the chocolatey goodness with one of these and you’ll understand the hype! The guys in this video (which is interesting to say the least) sure understand! 

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,