Ridin in Style with Kickboard Scooters

Posted -

Trekking around campus can often be an issue. But transportation options just got easier. And so, we at HC NU are loving the scooters Kickboard sent us to assure we ride in style. Look at some of our staff members showing off our spankin' new scooter around campus!

To get your hands on your own scooter, check out all the different styles Kickboard scooters come in and like their Facebook page!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!