Meet the E-board: Vice President Shannon Clark

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Where you’re from/grew up
I grew up in Wellesley, MA, right outside of Boston!

Major/minor
I am a communication studies major and a business minor.

How long have you been involved in Her Campus?
I have been involved in Her Campus since the end of my freshman year, but I have been on the e-board since the beginning of this year!

What made you decide to get involved in Her Campus?
I heard about Her Campus through some girls in my major, and it sounded like something that was right up my alley. I decided to get involved because I wanted to write for some sort of creative outlet, and I also loved the site.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I also participate in Husky Ambassadors and Northeastern Public Relations Student Society of America. I also love to listen to music, shop, and get out and walk around Boston!

What are your favorite things about NU/Boston?
Something that I love about Northeastern is that it is the perfect mix of a city school and a classic college campus. It’s awesome that we’re in the middle of the city, yet we still have tons of green space around us, which is really great when the weather is nice out like it has been! And I can’t say enough good things about Boston; I really love everything about it. It’s the best city in the world!

What is your dream job?
I honestly don’t know what my dream job is. Probably doing public relations or marketing for a cool and creative company.

Any other random info readers should know?
My favorite food is pizza, and I really love rap music!
Ally is a fifth-year graphic design major at Northeastern University from Portland, Maine. She also works with the Her Campus Northeastern team as the branch’s PR & Social Media Chair, as well as a designer and contributing writer. A former design intern for the Boston Bruins, Her many passions include an affinity for all four Boston sports teams, as well as a love for skiing, a sport that she fell in love with at the age of two. Ally also volunteers as a campus tour guide at Northeastern and is a dedicated fan of Northeastern ice hockey.