Notre Dame Alum and Miami socialite Danielle Filgueira has helped me put together this list of the best of Miami: bars, clubs, restaurants, and hot spots to get the most out of the CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND. Don't want to be lost in the crowd? Save this list on your phone.
• Club Play- South Beach
• Room Service- South Beach
• Dream- South Beach
• Cameo- South Beach
• Mansion- South Beach
• Club LIV- South Beach (place to be)
• Tailgate outside of the stadium
• Celebrate with friends after our HUGE WIN!!! AKA go with the flow
because 60% of the time this works every time.
WHERE TO EAT
• Pizza Rustica- Multiple locations
• Roman's pizza & subs- Miami Springs
• The Big Cheese (Canes territory)- South Miami
• Cazzola's- Coral Way
• Perricone's- Brickell
• Randanzzo's- Coral Gables
• Grazziano's- Coral Gables
Cuban(you’re in Miami so this is a must):
• Havana Harry's- Coral Gables
• Versailles- Little Havana
• La Carreta- Multiple locations
• La Casita- Coral Gables
• Chico's- Hialeah
• Casa Marin- Hialeah
• Las Culebrinas- Coconut Grove
• Rinconcito Mexicano- Little Havana
• La Rosa Mexicano -Multiple locations
• Don burrito- Multiple locations
• Lime- Multiple locations
• Gyroville- Miami Gardens
• My little Greek deli- Miami Springs
• Pasha's- Multiple locations
• Rice House of Kabob- Multiple locations
• Marhaba- South Miami
• Mykonos- Coral Way
• La Porteña- Westchester
• Los Ranchos- Multiple locations
• El Novillo- Multiple locations
• Benny's- Miami
• John Martins- Coral Gables
• Fados- Brickell
• Flanigan's (seafood bar & grill)- Multiple Locations
Beach Dinning: $$$
• Prime 112
• Prime Italian
• Barton G
• Joe's Stone Crab
• China Grill
• The Forge
South Beach, duh.
Bring your mom?
Need something less...college... to do with you mom?
Visit Vizcaya mansion + museum right in Miami for gorgeous architecture, amazing views, and delicious lunch.
You Might Also Like...