My 5 Reasons Why I Love Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Recently the weather has been changing and we’ve been having cooler mornings and nights. It honestly has been so exciting, FALL IS OFFICIALLY ON IT’S WAY! Now most of you might be upset summer is ending and school has started, but I love fall. Here are my top 5 reasons why I love this season!

1. Fall Clothes:
I absolutely love fall fashion! I can’t wait to break out  my sweaters, boots, and scarves. I love to layer my clothes. Scarves and boots alwasy add so much to a boring outfit. In the summer, we typically wear tank tops and shorts, but I can’t wait to layer and play around with my clothes and create amazing outfits.

2. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes:
I currently work at Port City Java and when our sign for Pumpkin Spiced Lattes went up, I literally jumped for joy. It meant fall was on its way and I could enjoy a nice hot latte without worrying about the heat. I love the pumpkin flavor and the comfort of a nice hot cup of coffee. 

3. NC State Fair:
Fall means the State Fair! The State Fair is probably one of my favorite things about fall. I love walking around playing games, winning prizes, and lets not forget…..the insanely fatty but delicious fair food. The fried food is definitely my guilty pleasure. Grilled corn, turkey legs, fried oreos…oh I can’t wait. 

4. Fall Scents:
I personally love candles. Now with fall approaching I can enjoy the warm, cozy, and homey scents like Pumpkin, Apple Cider, Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Leaves, Cranberry, etc. There’s just something about these scents that make me feel so cozy and at ease. These scents define fall and just bring me so much comfort. 

5. Cuddle Weather:
You might be laughing at this favorite, but I can’t deny that I love to cuddle up with someone during the cooler weather! Fall means cooler weather and we need to stay warm, so what better way is there to stay warm, other than cuddling? I absolutely love nights staying in, watching movies, bundled up in a blanket, and cuddling. Whether you’ve got a boyfriend or not, fall is just the beginning to amazing cuddle weather. 

So there are my top 5 favorites! I could probably go on and on about my favorite things about fall, it’s probably one of my favorite seasons! What are your fall favorites? Tweet us! @HerCampusNCSU #FallFavorites

Image Sources:
Leaves
Fall Fashion
State Fair
Fall Candles
Couple

Misha Tobar is a junior at North Carolina State University. She is majoring in Political Science and hopes to attend law school to become a lawyer. In her spare time she loves to write and catch up on her favorite tv shows. Her interests include fashion, beauty, exploring new restaurants, and blogging.