12 Reasons Why Wawa is the Definitive Allentown Midnight Snack Place

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As midterms approach, you’re going to need a place to get a quality midnight snack – a place that you know you can rely on. And what better place than our favorite 24-hour gas station?

There are not one, not two, but THREE Wawa’s in Allentown.

Lehigh Street, West Gordon, and Union Boulevard. Commit them to memory (or if you’re weak, just look them up on the Store locator on the Wawa website).

1. Wawa is both a gas station AND a food store, so you can fill up on gas and stuff your face at the same time. Talk about convenience!

2. Like organization? You order your food on a computer with different foods and drinks sorted into categories that please any strategic mind. 

3. Four words: build your own hoagie.

4. Two words: $1 coffee.

5. Did I mention the coffees come in endless flavors for any taste?

6. And endless creamers?

7. Feel like channeling your fall aesthetic? Pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin muffin, pumpkin donuts.

8. Look at that beautiful strawberry-banana smoothie. LOOK AT IT.

9. Oh my latte.

10. Can’t decide on coffee or dessert? Answer: frozen cappuccino.

11. Take a look at that steaming, stunning bowl of mac and cheese.

12. Wait – you thought you could only order food at the computer? Think again.

That’s right, Berg, stock up for your next studying (or hanging) sesh!

Pixie blonde-haired female compared to Tinkerbell on a daily basis. Talks about her mom way too often. Inspirations: Leslie Knope and her dog. Interests: Singing, acting, writing, and talking about herself in third person.
I'm Darling, I'm 21 years old and I go to Muhlenberg College. I am a double major in Public Health and French.