kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kaizen nguy n jcLcWL8D7AQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What You Need to Be Your Freshest Self This Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

The finish line at the end of second semester in college seems so unreachable The lack of sleep, neverending assignments and constant stress makes each April an intense month to say the least. This summer, it’s time to bask in the sun and to be a cleaner, happier version of our stressed out spring semester selves.

We all need a few tricks up our sleeves to be the freshest, cleanest version of ourselves this summer. Hot weather and beach days are a walk in the park until your makeup smears and you don’t smell quite as nice as you did when hopped out of the shower earlier. Let’s talk what products are needed to really help us stand out this summer.

Deodorant is an obvious first step to staying fresh and clean — but choosing the best deodorant is the next step.

What I’m using: Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily deodorant

This bad boy will have you covered with 48 hours of coverage and 11 fragrances to choose from.

Your armpits aren’t the only area that should be smelling fresh.

What I’m using: Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

Add this product to your purse must-have list. After a day at the beach or a day on the go, these cloths will make sure you’re in your freshest state.

Being on top of your oral care is a given. Keeping your toothbrush clean when you’re travelling is key.

What I’m using: Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Worrying about your toothbrush being contaminated when you’re on the go? No, thanks. These toothbrush protectors ensure that your toothbrush stays sterile and keeps out any germs!

Eyebrows have to be defined and sleek this summer — they are the focal point of the face, after all.

What I’m using: Essence Cosmetic’s eyebrow designer.

Cruelty free eyebrow pencils to keep your eyebrows perfectly shaped, outlined and defined… yes please.. Your brows will thank you later.

Being the best version of yourself this summer can be so much easier with products like these in your purse.

Content creator. Editor. Pop culture enthusiast.
Feminist | Editor | Lesbian