What Do Your Eyebrows Reveal About You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.
The importance of eyebrows varies greatly depending on the person. To some people, they are just two strips of hair on the facea meaningless physical attribute. To others, eyebrows are everything―the focal point of the face, the icing on the cake. Eyebrow fanatics can spends hours upon hours and large sums of cash to perfect their brows in every possible way. Waxing, threading, bleaching, dying, plucking: you name it. Perhaps, eyebrows aren’t just eyebrows. I’m no psychologist, but upon deeper investigation, eyebrows reveal much more than seen to the naked eye. Sounds ridiculous, right? Maybe, maybe not. Wait and see what your eyebrows say about you, and you can decide if you agree.

Angled eyebrows

You’re the sharpest knife in the drawer. You’re quick witted, and always have something to say. Usually, your makeup and hair is always on point as well. Marching to the beat of your own drum is how you’ve always done things, and you don’t take anything from anyone.

Thick, bushy eyebrows

You’re bold. Pretty much the boldest, actually. You probably used to get teased as a kid for yournaturally big brows, but now you couldn’t be prouder of them. You used to be shier, but now you’ve come out of your shell to embrace you (and your brows) for the bad bitch you are.

Thin eyebrows

Control-freak might just be your middle name. You always have to have everything in your control, or else you kind of lose your marbles. Your eyebrows are included in this habit of yours, with your constant need to improve your eyebrows. You’re always on top of your game, and some envy that about you. Although, you do stress too much, especially over your facial attributes.

Short eyebrows

Usually, you’re known to be the happy go lucky, go with the flow kinda chick. When things don’tgo your way, you don’t let it get in your way. Very minimal things make you stress out, and you don’t mind much.

Bleached eyebrows

I think we have a trendsetter here…You don’t go by the norm, or follow the latest and greatest trends: you make them. You probably have a keen sense of fashion, and follow closely with high fashion. Keep doin’ you, girl.

Round eyebrows

Confidence comes easy to you. You’re not cocky, or even close, yet you’re sure of yourself. You know you could have those hard angled, Lucy Hale eyebrows, but you don’t feel the need to put in that sort of work into shaping your brows. (Your brow game is still strong, though, nonetheless).

Natural, ungroomed eyebrows

Your appearance is not of pivotal importance to you. You put on minimal makeup, and wear whatever is comfortable, except for when you’re going out on the weekends. Every now and then you clean ‘em up, but most of them, you’re either too busy working your butt off in school or at work, or a little too lazy to get perfect, ideal deal eyebrows.

Filled-in eyebrows

Let’s be honest, you’re a little self conscious (although you shouldn’t be, my love). You want to be on top of your game everyday, and you feel like your naturally tiny eyebrows are holding you back. All this hype about eyebrows has you wondering if you’re missing out! You’re cool and collected, but little flaws you see in yourself pick away at you. Everyone in the room thinks nothing but good things about you, though, promise! Whether you have the thickest eyebrows in the bunch or the most arched, don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you anything, ladies.

Content creator. Editor. Pop culture enthusiast.