TreVaughn Rodgera

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.

Age: 21
School: Temple
Major: Pre Law
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown:
Boston 

If you could be one deceased person for a day who would it be and why?
Michael Jackson, so I could moon walk all day! 

It’s a typical Friday night, if your not in court what are you doing?
 I like to party. If theres a good party im there.

What was your high school stereotype?
Jock 

Tell us something quirky about yourself that most people wouldn’t know at first glance.
I am extremely ticklish! 

Any unique hobbies?
I like to ride horses. I’ve only done it once or twice but I really like doing it.

Twenty years from now if we cant find you banging a gavel where will you be in life?
Hopefully not homeless! As long as I’ve got my own place, a job, and my health I’ll be good. 

Ideal first date?
Something quiet. I hate gigantic over dramatic first dates. I want it to just be me and the girl. 

Worst dating experience?
The girl asked me out and then expected me to plan and pay for everything. Get out of here. 

Worst breakup?
I actually had to break up with a girl at her birthday party. Bad timing but she had to go.

What is your deal breaker with girls?
Girls with way to many guy friends. I’m not jealous but I’m not stupid. 

How do you let girls know your interested?
Tell them. I’m a very forward guy. 

Do you think its attractive when a girl asks a guy out?
As long as they know that its their job to plan the date then yea. 

Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.