It’s Time to Fall in Love with Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Fall is in the air. Of course, we all knew it was coming soon. Caribou now has pumpkin spice lattes. There are mustard, maroon and army green colored long sleeve sweaters at Target. It’s time to pull out the fall boots because our feet our turning purple in flip-flops.The grocery store has delicious looking honeycrisp apples.

Fall isn’t coming anymore, it’s here!

While most of us all enjoy leg warmers, cider and little booties, I hope you are able to look deeper into this season.

Take time to truly look around. The world around us is changing, and it’s filled with so much beautiful color. There are so many variations in the colors of leaves. The air is filled with a sensational smell of freshness and change.

If you have that chance, go out for a hike. Go to a local pumpkin patch and get a variety of pumpkins and gourds.There so many more ways to get out and enjoy this season than just posting about it on Instagram.

Enjoy this changing of seasons, because before you know the blizzards will be here soon!