Warm Winter Weather Wear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

We all know that the weather in Georgia (even across the nation) has been colder recently, probably due to Elsa the Snow Queen (Frozen reference). With the gusty winds on chilly days, what does one wear to look cute and stay warm? Well, this outfit can be worn with a jacket to give you a comfortable and fashionable style. The boots and chunky scarf are the accessories that are currently nationally worn. There are many colors and designs they come in to match any wardrobe. Also jeans are a classic wear, so go ahead and put on them Levi’s. Finally the sweater and watch can be altered to a different top and accessory, or worn in any style or design they come in. Check out other styles we suggest at our Pinterest.

Photo

Steffiny is a senior pursuing a B.A Accounting degree at Mercer University. In addition to being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a Contributing Writer for Her Campus Mercer. Steffiny is very active at her campus. She is the Vice President of Alumni Relations for Delta Sigma Pi (the professional business fraternity), a Resident Assistant, and she works at the Academic Resource Center. Steffiny has many other talents, one of which is Indian dance choreography. If she could be anything in the world, she hopes to be a mermaid. Steffiny likes to travel, spend time with family and friends, listen to Disney songs (especially the Tarzan soundtrack), and play in the rain. This past summer she went to New Zealand for an accounting internship. After she graduates in May 2015, she will go to Thailand to teach English for nine months!