The Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Yet again, Her Campus has treated us to a survival kit! The Finals Survival Kit has everthing a collegiette needs to survive this dreaded time of year. The box was stacked with goodies from Cold-Eeze, CamelBak, TRESemmé, Chain & Charcoal, BaubleBar, Aritzia, and Cosabella. 

It’s so important to stay hydrated while studying and coffee does NOT count! In fact…all that caffeine will be making you visit the ladies room so you need to replenish with water all day.  Because we love the earth and hate landfills, we encourage all of you to use reusable water bottles and not trash the plastic ones. To promote their #ditchthedisposable campaign, CamelBak sent us a water bottle in the very fitting Her Campus pink.

It’s so easy to get run down, tired and (ugh!) sick this time of year. To combat your cold you can rely on Cold-Eeze. It’s Immunity Support tablets are not only packed with medicine, but they come with the added boost of caffeine for those times that you have to “fake your wake”. They also sent Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief tablets to kick that cold in the butt once it has started. 

TRESemmé sent us samples from their 7 Day Keratin Smooth line including “7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo,” “7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner,” and “7 Day Heat Activated Treatment”. In winter your locks scream for hydration so it’s important to treat them well.

When you think Canadian fashion, you instantly think Aritzia. This Canuk store founded in Vancouver always carries chic and timeless pieces. No matter your style, it has something for everyone. You can don a Wilfred blazer if you’re going for an interview or hang out their comfy TNA sweats while studying. This is pretty much every Canadian college girl’s go-to place. We lucked out and got some gift cards just in time for the Christmas season!

Chain & Charcoal sent a gift card to spend on their gorgeous jewelry. From geometric statement necklackes to chunky metal bangles they have it all. Best yet, their pieces are all within a collegiette’s meager buddget, yet look desginer-worthy.

Next, BaubleBar sent us a beautiful bracelet saying “I Can’t”. Funny. Maybe it’s a reminder to us that we can! You can study. You can ace that midterm. You can get an A on that paper. Plus, we received a coupon for $10 off their online store!

Bayer HealthCare has launched The Timeline Project, on online community for planning, working towards, and acheiving your goals and aspirations, whatever they may be. Whether you want to design your own jewelry like Campus Celebrity Émilie Pauze of PAUZE Atelier or open up your own bakery like Campus Celebrity Samantha Noory of Sucrée Sam, this site can help you realize your dreams. This is an online sphere where you can explore other people’s created “timelines” and make your own by setting out your goals and finding information to help you attain them, no matter what lifestyle you choose. 

Last but not least Cosabella sent us a pair of panties and coupons for 25% off! Their fine lingerie is made in Italy. While you may be donning sweats and T on the outside, only you know that you’ve got pretty lingerie underneath. And somehow, you manage to feel just a little bit like a Victoria’s Secret model. Hey. You can’t blame a girl for trying.

Images are the author’s own.

Katrina served as the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus McGill from 2013-2015.  With a love of writing, fashion, and fitness, she spent a lot of her time exploring Montréal to find great things around campus and in the city to share with the Her Campus readers. Twitter @KatrinaKairys.Awarded 1st place for "On Campus Publicity" for My Campus Chapter Awards 2014Awarded Her Campus "Gold Chapter Level" 2013Awarded Her Campus "Platinum Chapter Level" 2014