This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

It’s the second quarter of your spring semester and you are nearly out of TV shows to watch on Netflix. You’ve just finished the second season of House of Cards, and Teen Wolf has been removed from instant streaming. It is the end of the world. Or is it?

Believe it or not, YouTube offers up more than just re-uploaded Vines and viral videos of cats running into walls. In fact, there is an entire world of YouTubers who dedicate their lives to creating videos for the public, and some of them even get paid for doing it. If you are unfamiliar with the YouTuber, then this article is just what you need. Below are some of my favorite YouTube channels organized by the type of content they provide, most of which upload amazing content weekly and even daily. You can thank me later.

The Comedians

If you need a laugh, you can trust these Youtubers to have you cracking up in no time.

1. Grace Helbig aka dailygrace, Hannah Hart aka MyHarto, and Mamrie Hart

These three ladies are the funniest group of best friends to hit YouTube. They even made a feature length film together called Camp Takota, and it is literally perfect.

2. Tyler Oakley

He’s basically the ultimate fangirl and won’t hesitate to dish about his love for One Direction, Honey Boo Boo or Lady Gaga.

3. Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire and Phil Lester aka AmazingPhil

These two are best friends, regularly pop up in each other’s videos, and love to make fun of their own misfortunes and embarrassing moments.

4. The Most Popular Girls in School

This channel features a video series about profane Barbies in high school and its hilarious.

The World Travelers

These guys are making it their goal to travel to the most brilliant of destinations, and want to document and share it with the world every step of the way. It also happens to be that they are cute and travel as a pack. Whether its coincidence or fate, I don’t really care.

1. Louie Cole aka FunforLouie

Louie uploads daily vlogs of his journeys, which is an amazing feat for just one person to do. He’s always on the run, living the adventure, and meeting new people. There’s never a dull moment for this guy!

2. Jack and Finn Harries aka JacksGap

Jack and Finn are notorious for being adorable and adventurous. They recently organized the Rickshaw Run where they traveled across India to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Ben and Louie joined them.

3. Mr. Ben Brown

Another member of the Rickshaw Run crew, Ben documented the trip on his own channel, displaying scenic clips of the glorious India.

The Beauty Gurus

Perfectly glowing skin, a killer fashion sense, and a sharp eye for a great deal isn’t all these girls posses. They are sweet, funny, and will put a smile on your face.

1. Zoe Sugg aka Zoella and Louise aka SprinkleofGlitter

These pretty ladies are best friends and give great advice on style, love, and self acceptance. 

2. Tanya Burr

Tanya is friends with Zoe and Louise as well and gives amazing makeup tutorials mimicking celebrity looks. She’s such a sweetheart!

3. Michelle Phan

Michelle is the ultimate beauty guru of YouTube, and tackles crazy makeup looks from Barbie to Daenerys Targaryen of Game of Thrones. 

The Elites

The top of the line, the head honchos, the leaders of the Youtube community. These channels are the most popular and you’ve most likely seen at least one of the videos they’ve produced.

1. Smosh

Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla started this channel over six years ago and are the most popular Youtubers, well, ever. Their slapstick humor, wide range of costumes and generally decent production value adds to their appeal.

2. Jenna Marbles

If you haven’t seen a Jenna Marbles video then where have you been the last couple of years? Her most viewed video has over 56 million views and she does it all by herself, not counting her adorable dogs Kermit and Marbles (hence her name!).

3. The Fine Bros

The Fine Bros have several running series including the popular “YouTubers React” and “Kids React” where YouTubers and kids react to viral videos. The videos are hilarious and are a great summary of what people think about pop culture and trends in our modern world.

Well, there you have it! This list of Youtube Channels and internet personalities is sure to keep you busy and suck you into some new fandoms. For the avid YouTube viewers reading this, I apologize for not including some of your favorites (and some of mine). There are so many amazing Youtubers, and many of them collaborate with one another. So get watching, and you are bound to find your new YouTube obsession!

Growing up in a free-spirited family, Amanda was always interested in the arts, whether it was writing, painting or making movies with her friends. She is a graphic design major who has a passion for fashion, film, and all things fantasy. After graduating from University she plans on pursuing a career in design, and to continue writing for pleasure (or profit!).