This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Fall means Pumpkin Spice Lattes everything, hay rides, riding boots, puffy vests and cardis, and flannel tops. 

But sometimes finding THE fall flannel can be challenging, especially if you’re shopping on a college student budget. But fret not! I’ve done my research and have found where you can get some of the best flannels for the best price. Flannels come in all different lengths, sizes, colors, styles and fabrics, and hopefully this list will help you find your new fall go-to. 

Forever21

Forever 21 has a wide variety of flannels online costing anywhere from as low as $14.90 to as much as $24.90. They have a large selection of colors and cuts allowing you to buy different styles in once place. However, the overall quality and thickness of the flannel isn’t up to par with pricier brands.

Pacsun

Pacsun stays in a reasonable price range with their cheapest flannels priced at $39.95 and their most expensive flannels at $55. They have a slightly smaller selection than Forever21 but carry name brand flannels like Volcom. Spending the few extra dollars at Pacsun gets you a higher quality flannel without breaking the bank.

Urban Outfitters

Many people love to hate on Urban Outfitters but when it comes down to it they have some of the best flannels. Urban flannels start as low as $49 and can cost as much as $80. If you’re willing to splurge on a flannel to have quality over quantity Urban Outfitters is the way to go.

J. Crew

It may be a stretch for your budget but J. Crew flannels are by far some of the best quality flannels out there. J. Crew flannels typically stay within the $90 price range and you wont be disappointed with what you get. The selection is more limited with color and style options but these flannels will keep you cozy all day in the crisp fall air.