Chris Lehman ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Name: Chris Lehman

Year: Senior

Major: Broadcast Journalism

Hometown: Los Angeles

Relationship Status: Single

What is your favorite thing about Loyola?

The diversity here is amazing. I’m always meeting people who come from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. It’s always interesting hearing their experiences. I also really like “French Toast Friday” in Damen.

What activities are you involved with on and off campus?

I’m a sprinter on Loyola’s Track & Field team, so I spend most of my time working out. When I’m not doing that, I focus on sports writing. I’m a part of Rambler Sports Locker, a student-run sports broadcasting group, which basically takes up the rest of my time.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are three things you would bring with you and why?

Give me a hammock, a Corona & Lime and let me kick it. Hakuna Matata!

What is the greatest pick up line you’ve used or heard?

I can’t decide on just one, so here’s three:

• I’d plant you in the ground and grow a whole field of you.
  • I know your feet must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind ALL day.
  • Hey girl, know what my sweatshirt is made of?  …boyfriend material.

What is one surprising fact about you?

I am one of very few black, Swedish people you will ever meet.

Kate is a small town lady with big city dreams. She is currently studying Advertising and Public Relations at Loyola University with a minor in Marketing. Moving to Chicago has been such an exciting experience for her. She enjoys traveling, attending social events, creating, shopping, keeping up with the latest music and fashion trends and so much more. She's so excited to be a part of the founding contributors of Her Campus LUC!
LUC Contributor Account