This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

Marni is a sophomore who is involved with many different things on campus. She is in Global Citizenship, ASA, and is a tour guide. She is also a member of Delta Gamma and will be traveling to Malaysia this winter with Global citizenship.

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major: Global Studies and History

Minors: Business & Spanish

Hometown: Princeton Junction, NJ

Favorite Food: sushi

Favorite TV Show: 30 Rock & Modern Family

Favorite Movie: Mean Girls

Celebrity Crush: Derek Jeter

Why did you decide to become a tour guide and are you glad

you did?

I really love Lehigh and felt I would be able to share that with any prospective students and parents. Giving tours is so fun!

What are you looking forward to most this year?

I’m most looking forward to Timeflies Tuesday during Lehigh-Laf week, I love him! I’m also going to Malaysia over winter break with the Global Citizenship Program which I am SO psyched for!

What is your favorite thing about Lehigh?

My favorite thing is that I’ve only known my Lehigh friends for a little over a year, and I’m so close to them and can’t imagine college without them.

Are you in a sorority?

Yes, Delta Gamma!

Do you feel like it is difficult to balance the sorority, school, and student senate?

Time management is always key and everyone will say that, but it’s definitely true. Freshman year was an adjustment, but now I feel like I really have time to devote to everything.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Working in Washington D.C. or working abroad! I’m not totally sure yet.