Lehigh/Lafayette: Rivalry 148

Posted -

Lehigh defeated Lafayette this past Saturday in the oldest and most played rivalry in the country. This year marked the 148th playing of the rivalry, and Lehigh's fifth straight win. The game was played at Lafayette, and the stands were packed as fans supported Lehigh defeated the Leopards 38-21. 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Kara Falcone is a Sophomore English major in the College of Arts and Sciences at Lehigh University. Kara is a campus correspondent and co-founder of the HC branch at her school. She was born and raised in Duxbury, Massachusetts where she spent lots of time with friends and family. She is on the club Field Hockey team at Lehigh and is also involved in the Schools For Schools club and Colleges Against Cancer. In her free time, Kara enjoys running by the river in Bethlehem, relaxing with friends, and spending a lot of time outdoors. In high school, she was a member of the Best Buddies club, S.A.D.D. (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Student Council, and National Honor Society. She stayed active by playing on the Varsity Field Hockey team and was captain of the girls' Golf team. She was also on the school newspaper, "The Dragon Flyer", and this sparked her interest in Her Campus. She would love to work in journalism and communications one day, and is so excited about starting up Her Campus at Lehigh!