While I pride myself in being a deal finder, I undoubtedly have a shopping problem. I am addicted to online “browsing”. So I figured I might as well share the affordable and trendy sources of my problem with all of you.
- Tobi and Nasty Gal. I must admit that I pretty much check these websites everyday. Tobi has new arrivals daily and gives a 30% discount on the new items. Similarly, Nasty gal never disappoints with their edgy and flirty collections.
- Urban Outfitters and Free People- Another favorite. While Urban and Free people may be one of the more popular places to online shop, there is undoubtedly a reason for this. Urban has a wide variety of affordable tops, skirts, jackets and a great sale selection. Free People carries more unique and boho type items.
- Topshop- always has adorable tops, while it may be a little bit more on the pricey side. Some of their items are must haves.
- Asos- has a huge selection and a wide variety of tops, dresses, and skirts. Always affordable and the bonus of free shipping.
- Shopbop- While shopbop may be on the pricier side of things, they always have a great selection of high-end designers. Shopbop also has quick and free shipping.
- Baublerbar- has a very affordable and trendy jewelry collection. Features items that are seen in magazines and on celebrities. LOVE this site for jewelry. Also free shipping.
You Might Also Like...