Campus Cutie: Kwasi Yeboah 16’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Bronx, NY.

Major/Concentration: History and Political Science.

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

Relationship Status: Single.

Celebrity Crush(s):  Rachel McAdams, Haley Reinhart, and Halle Berry.

What is your favorite place on Le Moyne’s campus? :  My favorite spot would have to be the Den, but considering the fact that I don’t have anymore munch money, its been a while since I’ve been there.

What is something no one knows about you? : I can sing, and I write.

Best Gift you’ve ever received? : Honestly, I think I’d have to say life.

Describe yourself in 3 words: I really don’t like talking about myself, so I asked around and I got: “Chivalrous, wise, and precocious.” Don’t say that I’d disagree.

What most attracts you to a girl? : When something is notably different about them than from everyone else.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? : Probably that time during my freshman year when I called my Algebra teacher “mom”.

If you could bring 3 things with you on a dessert island, what would they be? : My phone, my Mac, and pounds of Jollof Rice.

Favorite Pick-Up Line: “Call me, maybe?”

Favorite Type of Music: R&B

Favorite Quote: “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” -Philippians 4:13

Favorite Movie: American Gangster.

Most Played Song on your iPod: When You Find –Wiz Khalifa

Guilty Pleasure: I’m a huge Prince fan.

Fun Fact: My name, Kwasi, means boy born on Sunday.

Pet Peeve: I really can’t stand loud and repetitive noises.

3 turn ons: A beautiful smile, a good sense of humor, and a sense of independence.

3 turn offs: Cockiness, obnoxiousness, and a poor attitude.

Relationships or Hook-ups: Relationships, of course.

Heels or Sneakers (on a girl): flats?

Long hair or Short Hair: Both are fine.

Blonde or Brunettes: Honestly, I can’t choose.

Advice to HC Readers: Always be yourself, and don’t change for anyone. If people can’t accept who you are then you’re looking for acceptance in the wrong places. 

Camlyn will be a senior at Le Moyne college in the Fall of 2012. She's majoring in Communications with a concentration in Print Journalism and is a Creative Writing minor. As an NYC native, Camlyn indulges in anything that involes fashion and daily lifestyles. She aspires to be something like the modern day Carrie Bradshaw, as a magazine journalist for one of her favorite magazines. She has interned with Mercedes Sanchez, founder of her own fashion and beauty blog, BeChicMag.com and ELLE Magazinge. Along with being a HC Correspondent, Camlyn is the PR representative to the Latino based club on campus, El Progreso.More than anything, Camlyn is just super excited to be a part of the HC team! <33