Top 10 Jessica Lange B*tch Quotes from AHS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

10. “Those girls, I didn’t bring them here for us, to save us. I brought them here for myself. So people would come and they would see me and I would finally become a star. It’s what I’ve always wanted, nothing else. Is it too late for me? Is it wrong?” Season 4, Freak Show

9. “I’ve dealt with bigger monsters than you, Doctor. Let me give you fair warning: I’ll always win against the patriarchal male.” Season 2, Asylum

8. “You were a sloppy little witch bitch.” Season 3, Coven

7. “Oh! They’re not for you. At your age? You might as well just Krazy Glue a stick of butter to your ass.”

6. “Well, then, look at you, Ms. Lana Banana. Just remember if you look in the face of evil, evil’s gonna look right back at you.” Season 2, Asylum

5. “The point is in this whole wide wicked world the only thing you have to be afraid of is me.” Season 3, Coven

4. “Every time I find my heart breaking just a sliver for you, I suddenly remember. You made this mess for yourself. And I also remember every time I see that ghostly eye, that I was and continue to be a hell of a shot.” Season 1, Murder House

3. “Don’t make me drop a house on you.” Season 3, Coven

2. “All monsters are human. You’re a monster.” Season 2, Asylum

1. “Don’t make me kill you again.” Season 1, Murder House