Thoughts You Have Walking to Class This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

When walking to class every day in this awful weather, there are many things on a student’s mind as they try to make it on time without getting snow blown into their face. What exactly are they thinking during these treacherous times?

Oh, this latest snowstorm doesn’t seem too bad. It looks kind of pretty.

Oh my god, I was wrong, the snow is attacking me!

Are my ears ringing or have they just lost feeling? Do I still have all my fingers?

This car better stop to let me go. Or maybe I’ll just walk out in front of them so I don’t have to deal with this damn snow anymore.

Why is it snowing again?

How far is this building, anyways? It never takes this long to get there!

Please don’t let that slush be too slippery. My boots can’t take it.

My jacket needs another jacket.

I think I’ll stay inside now until all the snow is gone. Screw classes.

GIFs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Photo 1

Danie is a 2018 graduate of Lasell College. She served as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Lasell for two years, and wrote all four years. Danie also worked for Her Campus as a Community Management intern for two semesters, and was a National Feature Writer for six months. Danie studied Communication with concentrations in Journalism and Public Relations. She is currently seeking opportunities in the editorial or music industry. Follow her on all platforms at @raniedoberts and check out her website, raniedoberts.com.