Allie Wheeler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This weeks Campus Cutie is Allie Wheeler! Allie is 19 and a freshman at Lasell from Adams, MA. She’s majoring in Fashion Design and Production. Allie is currently running for president of the freshman class (If you need a friend or pal, vote for Al!) and is busying herself with multiple clubs.

This cutie is part of the Honors Program, Drama Club, Fashion Connection, National Retail Federation and Couch to 5k.

In her spare time, Allie likes to sketch/draw, go running, and shop. Allie is one of the few people in the world who really enjoys public speaking. She is an animal lover, some of her favorites include elephants, giraffes and cows. Her favorite movie is The Blind Side and she loves pizza. Allie has a massive crush on the country singer Luke Bryan. Her ideal date is very romantic; she would love to go out and watch the stars.

Allie is a really hard worker and is so excited about her future. When asked where she wants to be in 10 years, she responded, “In London, owning my own bridal boutique called Allie May.”

Her laugh is beautiful and infectious. Many people have said that Allie is a super friendly and genuine person, so don’t be afraid to say ‘hi’ to Allie if you see her around campus. She is always willing to make new friends! 

Picture provided by Cutie

I'm from Connecticut and I'm a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell College. After I graduate, I would love to work for Cosmopolitan or Seventeen magazine!