This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Our fellow La Verne students bubbly and lively ran through Pomona’s Bubble Run last Saturday where they experienced the bubble-tastic experience of their lifetime. 

The Team “Don’t Drop the Soap” consisted of Flora, Deborah and Josh. 

Coincidentally, Saturday, was also our fellow Her Campus member, Flora’s birthday! 

With the price of $20 for each “bubbler” or runner, the bubblers got a free t-shirt, handband and of course, the experience! 

The trail of Pomona Fairplex displayed various trail routes, providing scenery and something to look at. 

Not to mention, each 50 meters, had a bubbly surprise! 

Each bubbly surprise were different colors from pink, green, blue and white! 

Bubbly right?! 

But don’t worry, all bubbles are clean. (Just don’t eat the bubbles, tastes bad, trust us) 

And at the end of the race… you are left with a colorful t-shirt and a wonderful experience! 

This was Her Campus at ULV, we tried it and we loved it! 

More information on and you can find their next location! http://www.bubblerun.com/locations/ 

Photo Creds to Josh Bay, Deborah Lee

Here to report everyday news and make it interesting. Spicing up a twist on my daily sass to put some flavor in my articles. Enjoy your read. Arcadia High School Graduate University of La Verne Attendee   Check me out!  Instagram: gowiththeflo_ra See what I like to blog? floraawong.tumblr.com Personal questions? Email me: floraw1997@gmail.com