LFK’s Hottest Singles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Hottest singles referring to adoptable dogs, of course. Think about it: a human man will most likely destroy your feelings at some point, but dogs have been scientifically proven to raise levels of self confidence no matter what age you are. Will a dog judge you for watching six straight hours of “What Not to Wear” while eating your weight in Chinese food that you were too lazy to go out and get yourself so you had it delivered? No way. They’re perfectly content to fester with you. Will your significant other be bothered by it? Quite possibly, yes. With that being said, many dogs in the Lawrence Humane Society would be ecstatic to be with you. Without further to do, I present to you LFK’s absolute hottest singles just WAITING to snuggle.

1. Dawn

Personality: Caring, brave.Likes: Long walks (beach preferred, anywhere accepted)Dislikes: SQUIRRELS.

2. Atlas 

Personality: Is snuggle a personality?Likes: Snuggles from youDislikes: Not being snuggled

3. Walter

Personality: GoofballLikes: Teeny, soft treatsDislikes: My kennel neighbor who never stops barking at me

4. Spot

Personality: LovebugLikes: Hand gestures (I’m deaf)Dislikes: I love everything!

5. Bullet

Personality: Adoring mixed with snugglesLikes: Lounging around outside, following your every movementDislikes: When you leave :(

Freshman news and information journalism student at the University of Kansas. Rock Chalk!