This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Name:  Isabella Congemi

Classification: Freshman

Major: Journalism

Relationship status: Taken

Campus involvement: Officer of the News & Info Club and just a hardworking student!

What song describes you best? “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston!

What’s the best way to spend a Friday night? Nothings better than hanging out with my best friends, no matter what we do.

What are 3 words to describe you? Bubbly, outgoing and motivated.

What’s your spirit animal? A kitty. I try not to get in peoples way!

What do you look for in a guy? Someone who can make me laugh, hard working and motivated.

What’s your dream job? A journalist for the New York Times!

Favorite food? Mango!

Why did you choose to come to KU? Coming from New Jersey, I wanted something completely different. KU has the liveliest atmosphere and I couldn’t be happier to be here!

What is one thing you wish you knew before you came to college? People will come and go, but you just got to roll with the punches!

If any celebrity could play you in a movie about your life, who would it be? I took a Buzzfeed quiz once that said Penelope Cruz, so we’ll go with that!

If you could get on a plane and go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy or India, I can’t decide!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Definitely to transport within seconds! I hate airplanes and hate to waste time traveling.

What’s your idea of a perfect first date? It depends with whom. Everyone is different and I’m sure some things would be more fun than with others. But I’m up for adventure!

If you had a catchphrase, what would it be? Whatever happens, happens.

If you thought you were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend your last day? With the people I love most. Everything we do together is always worthwhile.

What’s one thing you learned in your first year of college? Some days will be better than others.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Going home to family and childhood friends. It’s always good to reminisce on the past from time to time.