This Week’s Campus Cutie is Mario Davis. Born Oct. 4, 1989, he is a junior majoring in Sociology. Below he takes a crack at our Campus Cutie Survey.
1. If we take a look inside your refrigerator what would we find?
Moscato, beer, and lunch meat
2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?
“Don’t worry, I’ll pull out”
3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?
To the 80s
4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To see through beautiful women’s clothes
6. What are you most attracted to in a person?
7. What was the last song you played for yourself?
Young Jeezy “Way Too Gone”
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
I would want to be in a position where I could help other people
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Take care of my family and help the less fortunate
10. If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?
Cell phone, condoms, and water