Best Halloween Costumes for Couples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

What’s more fun than dressing up for Halloween? Dressing up to match your boyfriend, of course! Whether it’s cheesy or cute, take our ideas for these Halloween costumes and you’ll be guaranteed to be the best-dressed couple at the party!

Pac-man and Ms. Pac-Man

(Photo Source)
This is a cheap and easy-to-make costume that only requires some cardboard, rope and paint! Cut out the cardboard in a Pac-man shape, glue it together, and paint on the design.

Mario and Peach

(Photo Source)
This costume will require some time and work, but it’s worth it to dress like the cutest video game couple! There are some Peach costumes here: http://halloween-costumes.spirithalloween.com/spirithalloween/Princess%20Peach, or you can make your own from a pink top and skirt! For Mario, all you need is a red shirt, Mario hat, and his signature ‘stach!

Tooth fairy and Tooth

(Photo Source)
This adorable costume is easy to make! All you need for the tooth is some pillows, a white sheet, and the ability to sew. For the tooth fairy costume, grab some pink tights, a white tutu, and either buy some fairy wings or make them yourself! Cut a tooth out of paper and attach it to a baton to make a cute tooth wand!

Pigs In a Blanket

(Photo Source)
All you need for this costume is a pink blanket and some pig noses! Or, save some money and paint the noses on yourselves. If you want to stick by your dates side all night, cut two holes in a blanket big enough for both of your heads. If you’re trying to avoid an awkward bathroom situation, get two blankets; you’ll still be the cutest couple at the party!

Batman and Cat Woman

(Photo Source)
This classic costume is super easy, and it’ll give you the chance to channel your inner sexy Anne Hathaway. Throw on some black tights, a leotard, and heels, and then grab some cat ears. Your date can wear black pants, a black t-shirt, and a batman mask. Use some fabric paint to paint on the signature batman symbol, or just buy a batman t-shirt!

Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes