Ayanna Surratte ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Howard chapter.

Name: Ayanna Surratte 

Year: 2014

Hometown: Indian Head Maryland

Activities: writing poetry, & dancing

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in one word: fantastic

Describe your style in 3 words: comfortable, cute, & varied

Ideal date: A nice restaurant with only the two of us, something really intimate.

Whats your definition of beautiful: confidence

Three things you cant live without: phone, family, & the internet

Favorite quote:  “what goes around comes back around”

Biggest turn on: gorgeous smile

Biggest turn off: being too passive

pet peeve: When someone cuts me off while Im speaking.

If you could invite any celebrity to dinner who would you invite: Chris Brown

Favorite Spot on Campus: the yard

If you could have one super power what would it be: X-ray vision

Dream job: plastic surgeon

Describe your dream husband: Tall, dark, handsome, educated, has something going for himself, financially stable, and trustworthy.

Worst date: Any date where i have to pay for my own food, and I hate being on a date with someone with no manners.

If someone were looking for you on campus where could they find you?: The towers

Whats your number one piece of advice you would give to an incoming freshman?: Stay focused,  keep your head in the books, don’t let the hype of Howard suck you in.

Kalia Williams sophomore English major with a a minor in Journalism. She is from McAllen, TX, a budding town on the border of Texas and Mexico. She is interested in fashion, cinematography, traveling and learning languages. In addition to writing for HerCampus-Howard University, she serves as the editor of Sterling Notes, the literary magazine at Howard University. She is an avid fan of soccer and aspires to go to the World Cup 2014 in Brazil!