Why Chad From This Season of the Bachelor Should Marry Olivia From Last Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

I’m sure if you are watching this season as Jojo tries once again to find love you’re unable to comprehend who let Chad on this show. At first, I was optimistic because of every movie involving Chad Michael Murray proved him to be the sensitive jock, the one you want to fall in love with. Then you realized Chad is a psychopath obsessed more with himself than Jojo because “you can’t be in love with someone you just met” – his words not me!

Just look at him, he’s the worst!

As we were forced to watch his behind-the-scenes moments as he has raved about how he’s dated women like Jojo numerous times thus making him “better” than everyone, a certain egotistic and equally crazy women popped into my head.

Remember Olivia from Ben’s Season?

She was seemingly perfect on paper but her unwillingness to make friends in the house and manipulative tactics to win Ben over was where she failed. Sounds familiar right? It’s like we’re reliving last season all over again.

But have no fear! I have found the perfect solution. Chad and Olivia as the match made in heaven. Seriously they are MADE for each other!

The evidence is as follows:

The have both angered a whole house by not making friends

Quote from Chad:

“I don’t care if I’m best friends with these guys… It’s only fun to mess with people when they get upset.”

It’s no secret everyone in the house wanted Olivia and Chad gone early on, including us at home!

They are both VERY confident

Quotes from Chad:

“At the end of the day, I’m going to get the girl.”

“If I went home tonight… I would probably confront Jojo and be like, ‘You know you like me.'”

Quote from Olivia:

“Ben’s my man at this point … Olivia Higgins. It’s mine. Come on, let’s just end the show now.”

They are not afraid to fight (literally) for what they want

They throw low blows at our favorites

“You’re a 27 year old failed football player” Chad to Jordan *heart eyes*

Ahem, he’s retired and looking for love.

“I feel like I’m on an episode of Teen Mom” Olivia to Amanda who’s mom goals.

Who could honestly hate on this girl?

They live right near each other

Olivia lives in Texas and Chad lives in Oklahoma, they’re neighbors! Plus with jobs like Luxury Real Estate and a News Anchor there’s room for them to move towards each other and make it work.

Cheers to the happy couple!

Hofstra '17 Hofstra Chapter Vice President (December '16 - December '17) From a young age Naledi has been obsessed with all things pop culture and entertainment. Through writing for Her Campus she has been able to reach a large audience of badass collegiate women who share her crazy passions as well. Beyond Her Campus Naledi is IN LOVE with Hofstra. Her favorite part? The school of comm for allowing her to branch out and get a real dip into the real world prior to graduating. Additionally Naledi is one of those classic people who studies abroad in the spring of 2016 and won't ever stop talking about it! Her best advice? Go and see the world kids and fall in love with your major like Ali and Noah from the Notebook fell in love with each other.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.