Traevaun Patron ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Traevaun Patron

Age: 18

Major: BioChemistry

Class, Year: Freshman, 2018

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies/Interests: Basketball is the number 1 hobby!

Ideal Date: Would be dinner at Applebee’s

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years, I will be a pharmacist and married with one son

What do you look for in a girl? Loyalty, ambition, and she has to know how to cook.

Favorite Sports Team(s)? Dallas Mavericks and the Carolina Panthers

Fashion Inspiration: Wiz Khalifa(before he started wearing girl tights)

Go-To Outfit: Simple t-shirt and some denim jeans

Favorite Musci genre/artist: Rap such as Kid Cudi and Wiz Khalifa

Best Vacation Spot: Florida!

Role-Model: My Grandparents

If you could live in any era/time period where would you live? 1920’s

Pick-up Line: You know what this shirt is made out of? Boyfriend material

This is Traevaun’s first year at Hofstra and we hope the HerCampus audience enjoyed meeting this campus cutie.

Current sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!